Monday, February 11, 2019

I will be running a Half Marathon in Jerusalem in March - with your help!

To my Dear Family, Shul Members, Friends,

As shared previously, on March 15th 13 Rabbis will i'yh have the zechus to run in Yerushalayim. With a lot of hard work and dedication I am making progress in my training and already reaching the 10 mile marker and almost ready for my race (of 13.1 miles!). It’s not an easy task to find the time and the energy to run each week but I believe this cause is worth all the effort.  

Please partner with me to support Kav L’Noar and Rabbiscanrun.org. I have currently raised $4,181 but have more to go to reach my goal of $6,000. Your help will make a big difference in my campaign and help us reach our collective goal of $90,000.  I thank those who have already contributed (this is not a re-appeal to you! Personal emails will be coming when the campaign is over), and so appreciate those who will contribute now. (For the record, I contributed too, as you can see in the list of contributions.)

Please partner with us as we run for families to help keep families running and help us spread the word that, YES RabbisCanRun!
PLEASE GIVE NOW        
We thank our Corporate Sponsors listed below. TO BECOME A CORPORATE SPONSOR PLEASE EMAIL mkaniel@olami.org for details.

With Much Appreciation,
Rabbi Avi Billet

OUR CORPORATE SPONSORS:

ABC COMMUNICATIONS
Centurion Anesthesia (https://www.centurionanesthesia.com)
Scott J. Rothenberg, Esq. (www.InjuryLawyer.com)
Red Group Management  (http://www.redgroupny.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment